How to Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739

In this page you will find the instructions to root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 (running on android 4.1.2) using Root Genius Application on Windows Computer.

Requirements: If you are using any Antivirus Application on your computer then disable it first then after follow the below tutorial.

How to Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739

Step 1: Download and install Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 USB driver on your computer.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone. To enable USB debugging, Open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging > Tick to Enable.
(Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show this option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739
Step 3: Download and Open Root Genius Application on your Windows Computer.
Step 4: Once Root Genius Application is launched, connect your smartphone to the computer (with USB Debugging enabled).
Step 5: Once Your Smartphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your Device.
Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 Device Connected With Root Genius
Step 6: Now, Click on the “Root Now” button to begin the rooting process.
Root Now Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 with Root Genius
Step 7: Now, Root Genius will automatically “Root” your Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 smartphone and install the KingUser Application.
Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 Root Process
Step 8: Now your Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 smartphone is Rooted. To check whether your phone is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called KingUser. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your device.
Root Genius Kinguser Installed on Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739
Optional: You can also verify that your device is successfully rooted or not by Root Checker Application.
Keep in Mind:
[*] No data loss process: Your Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with this method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Samsung Galaxy Trend 2 SCH-I739 Device Warranty may be Void after following the above tutorial.
[*] How to unroot: To unroot your Device, Open KingUser on your Device > Settings > Remove Root Permission.
[*] Credits: Root Genius Application was created by SJRoot (Developer).